Monday, May 24, 2010

21:03 "Got Swagger Like Them?"

So I have been living under a rock Since January 21, 2003 because the group 21:03 has been making alot of noise on the Gospel Music Scene! These three talented gentlemen; Evin Martin, Torrence Greene, and Jor’el Quinn are apart of the energetic, anointed and "cool kid" group 21:03. The group was started by the very familiar songwriting/production team PAJAM which includes Stellar award winner J.Moss. I was just walking in Lakeside Mall in New Orleans, Louisiana and my friend George Young, introduced me to these handsome fellas. After I left the mall, my Google search and grapevine persisted to find out exactly who these guys were. I found that they have been on the music scene for awhile, rocking the house and making major strides. If you're a gospel music connoisseur, they co-wrote the original version of "Cover Me"  made a mega hit by J.Moss, Fred Hammond & Smokie Norful. They also shook the 2009 Stellar Awards with a medley of their original material. Go Guys! The song I most enjoy is entitled "You" which describes how it impossible to make it in this very distracting life without the provision and protection of God. "You" is the perfect song to get your "praise on" for any celebratory occasion. Young people love this single as well, as YouTube broadcasts 167, 193 hits and counting of their music video. Did I mention these young men are quite handsome? Just a little extra incentive for all God's princesses:-) 21:03 has an amazing ministry to share with the world, let's support them every step of the way. This candy just melts in your mouth....Ahhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment