Thursday, May 20, 2010

"I Hope They Hear Me" Dee-1 Won't Stop

Have you guys checked out the new video by Dee-1 entitled, No Applause? I can't wait for your measly replies while this movement is going on, This Video is BANANAS! Not only does it do the Young Money artists Drizzy Drake much respect, it un-deniably turns doubters into believers of Dee-1's incredible lyrical style. I'm just watching this video done by BMike of 2Cent on replay right now via YouTube. Ahh-----Okay, Okay back to the blog. Dee-1 has just released a new mix-tape; "I Hope They Hear Me". This mixtape reminds me of the 90's when cats were doing music for fun. I know you remember the non-stop dancing joints from the 69 Boyz, Uncle Luke & TLC. Don't get it twisted this CD which samples familiar tunes like Gucci's "Lemonade", Naughty By Nature's "Hip Hop Hooray" & Young Money's "Roger That" does manage to once again provoke thought (classic Dee-1 style). This mixtape is bound to make some noise as the MC has paired up with upcoming super-producer BMike, both from New Orleans. The collabo slogan; "I Hope They Hear Me, I Hope They See Me" should spook these wack ass program directors, shady managers, and fake "ENT" companies who only play records from artists who give them a little thousand & go DOWN-town for them time to time. HA! Hope you intelligent people caught that & for those of you who didn't "I HOPE YOU HEAR DEE-1". What? You thought this was a game? Tasty, huh?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YO5bH94fZGA

3 comments:

  1. dee-1 one cuttin up. We hear you dee. And we feel you

    ReplyDelete
  2. This new mixtape by Dee-1 is by far the most hottest record that I've heard in a while. The game is in desperate need of something new & improved with such great quality. I've met many artists throughout my life as a music producer, and none have come close to match this young man's talent. I don't hope nor wish the best for this man, God has promised him success because Dee-1's heart & spirit is connected with the creator! If you all haven't downloaded this "free" mixtape then you're truly not a quality music listener.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I first heard the song "No Applause", I immediately loved it.... but when I saw the video... I was floored! Definitely A1 material that can stand against any song or video!

    ReplyDelete